It's finally time to say goodbye to February and hello to March! (Okay, we're about 8 days late, but who cares about technicalities?)
- Rise (Eve #3) by Anna Carey | Tori & Lindsay | ♚♚
- The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3) by Richelle Mead | Tori | ♚♚♚♚♚
- Me Since You by Laura Wiess | Tori | ♚♚♚♚
- Ink (Paper Gods #1) by Amanda Sun | Lindsay | ♚♚♚♚♚
- The Killing Woods by Lucy Christopher | Tori | ♚♚♚
- The Name of the Star (Shades of London #1) by Maureen Johnson | Tori | ♚♚♚♚
- Cress (Lunar Cronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer | Tori | ♚♚♚♚♚
- The Cellar by Natasha Preston | Tori | ♚♚♚♚
- The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4) by Richelle Mead | Tori | ♚♚♚
- Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) by Tahereh Mafi | Tori | ♚♚♚♚
- Unremembered (Unremembered #1) by Jessica Brody | Tori | ♚♚♚♚
- Better off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg | Tori | ♚♚♚♚½
- Unforgotten (Unremembered #2) by Jessica Brody | Tori | ♚♚♚½
- Beatiful Redemption (Caster Chronicles #4) by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl | Lindsay | ♚♚♚
- Fire & Flood (Fire & Flood #1) by Victoria Scott | Tori | ♚♚♚
- Confession Time—Tori Hasn't Read Harry Potter... | Tori
- WWW Wednesday | Tori
- What Order Do You Read Books In—Order You Receive Them or When You Want? | Tori
- Preordering Books—My Love/Hate Relationship With Online Shopping | Tori
- Get Even by Gretchen McNeil COVER REVEAL + GIVEAWAY | Tori
- Top Ten Books That Made Tori Swoon | Tori
- The Queen of Zombie Hearts by Gena Showalter Cover Reveal + GIVEAWAY! | Tori (CLOSED)
- Valentine's Day Recommendations! | Tori
- Love for Books Read-a-Thon | Tori
- Why I Hate Lending Out My Books | Tori
- WoW: Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott | Tori
- Life of a Blogger: Introvert or Extrovert | Tori
- Stacking the Shelves (3) | Tori
- Top Ten OCD Bookish Habits of Tori's (REWIND) | Tori
- Life of a Blogger: Guilty Pleasures | Tori
For Macallan and Levi, it was friends at first sight. Everyone says guys and girls can’t be just friends, but these two are. They hang out after school, share tons of inside jokes, their families are super close, and Levi even starts dating one of Macallan’s friends. They are platonic and happy that way.
Eventually they realize they’re best friends — which wouldn’t be so bad if they didn’t keep getting in each other’s way. Guys won’t ask Macallan out because they think she’s with Levi, and Levi spends too much time joking around with Macallan, and maybe not enough time with his date. They can’t help but wonder . . . are they more than friends or are they better off without making it even more complicated?
From romantic comedy superstar Elizabeth Eulberg comes a fresh, fun examination of a question for the ages: Can guys and girls ever really be just friends? Or are they always one fight away from not speaking again — and one kiss away from true love?
Wren Caswell is average. Ranked in the middle of her class at Sacred Heart, she’s not popular, but not a social misfit. Wren is the quiet, “good” girl who's always done what she's supposed to—only now in her junior year, this passive strategy is backfiring. She wants to change, but doesn’t know how.
Grayson Barrett was the king of St. Gabe’s. Star of the lacrosse team, top of his class, on a fast track to a brilliant future—until he was expelled for being a “term paper pimp.” Now Gray is in a downward spiral and needs to change, but doesn’t know how.
One fateful night their paths cross when Wren, working at her family’s Arthurian-themed catering hall, performs the Heimlich on Gray as he chokes on a cocktail weenie, saving his life literally and figuratively. What follows is the complicated, awkward, hilarious, and tender tale of two teens shedding their pasts, figuring out who they are—and falling in love.
Both of us will have discussion posts on library books, reading too much, length of reviews, and much more! So stay tuned, because the month of March looks like it's going to be amazing! :D