Sunday, March 23, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (4)

Stacking the Selves is a weekly meme created by Tynga's Reviews where you can post a picture of the books you've recently acquired. 

I am NOT showing off. I promise! D: I haven't done a post like this in a month, so it's long overdue! 

I didn't mean to put Ruby Red in this picture!

Bought/Received
The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
Splintered by A.G. Howard
Mystic City by Theo Lawrence
Tease by Amanda Maciel
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan (I have a review for this!)
Everbound by Brodi Ashton
Charm & Strange by Stephanie Kuehn
Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
Revolution 19 by Gregg Rosenblum
Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
See Me by Wendy Higgins

NetGalley/Edelweiss
Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
Liv, Forever by Amy Talkington
Hexed by Michelle Krys
Boys Like You by Juliana Stone
Adaptation by Malinda Lo
Camp Boyfriend by J.K. Rock
Camp Payback by J.K. Rock
Amity by Micol Ostow
Biggest Flirts by Jennifer Echols

Library
Evertrue by Brodi Ashton
More Than This by Patrick Ness
Immortal City by Scott Speer
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa
The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa
The Iron Legends by Julie Kagawa

I should really do these posts more frequently so my hauls aren't so long.

So what have you guys gotten recently? :D I'd love to hear!


2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment! If you leave a link to one of your posts, I will probably return the favor! (: