I've never joined a read-a-thon before, so I'm excited for my first one! It's hosted by Jessi and Amanda.
I chose this read-a-thon because it's a pretty low-key read-a-thon. It's basically where you just read. You set your own goal, and if you make it, great. Come sign up with me and join in on the fun!
My reading is to read 1000 pages. And to write the reviews for the books I read.
It would be great if I could read these three books:
3. The Summer I Found You by Jolene Perry
If those three books don't make up the thousand pages (I doubt they will) then I'll just read more. You can never read too much in my opinion! Plus, I really need to get these ARCs off my Kindle since they publish the week after the read-a-thon!
- Monday, February 17th: Better Off Friends, 288 pages; My Life With the Walter Boys, 38 pages
- Tuesday, February 18th: My Life with the Walter Boys, 138 pages; wrote review for Better off Friends
- Wednesday, February 19th: My Life with the Walter Boys, 192 pages
- Thursday, February 20th: Fire & Flood, 41 pages; wrote review for My Life with the Walter Boys; Mind Games, 159 pages
- Friday, February 21st: Everneath, 370 pages
- Saturday, February 22nd: Mind Games, 78 pages; Fire & Flood, 45 pages
- Sunday, February 23rd:
TOTAL PAGES: 1,271
TOTAL REVIEWS: 2