Wednesday, March 5, 2014

WoW: They All Fall Down by Roxanne St. Claire

They All Fall Down by Roxanne St. Claire
published by delacorte press on october 14, 2014
Pretty Little Liars meets Final Destination in this YA psychological thriller that will have readers' hearts racing right till the very end!

Every year, the lives of ten girls at Vienna High are transformed.

All because of the list.

Kenzie Summerall can't imagine how she's been voted onto a list of the hottest girls in school, but when she lands at number five, her average life becomes dazzling. Doors open to the best parties, new friends surround her, the cutest jock in school is after her.

This is the power of the list. If you're on it, your life changes.

If you're on it this year? Your life ends.
This book sounds right up my alley; I'm serious. The premise just sounds so interesting, and I love the cover! The image is stunning. (I'm assuming the red is blood and not dinner plates?) And I just love books where things aren't as they seem! I feel like this will either be really good or really bad, so I'm hoping and praying for the former! I can't wait for this book to come out in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! If you leave a link to one of your posts, I will probably return the favor! (: