Thursday, February 27, 2014

Life of a Blogger: Guilty Pleasures

Life of a Blogger is a weekly meme hosted by Jessi over at Novel Heartbeat!

I honestly have so many guilty pleasures. One of them being The Vampire Diaries. And I mean no offense to that show whatsoever. It's just that I never thought that I'd like that show. Ever. I'd always been so adamant on not watching it, then one day when I was home sick, I just got on Netflix and started watching it... Yeah, long story short: I couldn't stop.

I've turned this post into an obsessions one rather than guilty pleasures because guilty pleasures makes it sound like I'm, you know, guilty of liking these things, but I'm really not.
  • The Vampire Diaries. I'm just so invested in their lives; I can't stop.
  • The Originals. Same goes. Spin-off series about Niklaus? I'm all up in that. 
  • Bones. I just...I don't know what to say about this one. I just love this show so much. 

And really my only other guilty pleasure slash obsession is learning new things and one-upping other people. This sounds very shallow of me, but I'm serious. One of the guys in my class came to school and knew how to solve the Rubiks Cube. He showed off for three weeks before I finally taught myself. Now I can solve it in less than a minute. 

And let's not forget books. Books are an obsession of mine. Not really a guilty pleasure, though, because I'm not ashamed of liking to read. 

So tell me—what are your guilty pleasures or obsessions? 


4 comments:

  1. I agree on TVD! It's just too addictive! I haven't had a change to watch The Originals yet, but I wanna! More Klause, please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Originals is a bit slow, but I still like it!

      Delete
  2. One-upping, hahahaaa. I never was any good at Rubik's Cube solving >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. xD

      And it took me eight hours! :o I tried so hard to learn, and then I did, and I one-upped that kid! He respects me now, too. ;D Now I just have to beat him at the piano, but you know, he's been playing for eight years, and I've been playing for eight months. xD Big difference.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! If you leave a link to one of your posts, I will probably return the favor! (: