Friday, February 14, 2014

Love for Books Read-a-Thon


I've never joined a read-a-thon before, so I'm excited for my first one! It's hosted by Jessi and Amanda.

I chose this read-a-thon because it's a pretty low-key read-a-thon. It's basically where you just read. You set your own goal, and if you make it, great. Come sign up with me and join in on the fun! (Psst, it starts Monday!)

My reading is to read 1000 pages. And to write the reviews for the books I read.

It would be great if I could read these three books:

1. Better Off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg
2. My Life with the Walter Boys by Ali Novak
3. The Summer I Found You by Jolene Perry

If those three books don't make up the thousand pages (I doubt they will) then I'll just read more. You can never read too much in my opinion! Plus, I really need to get these ARCs off my Kindle since they publish the week after the read-a-thon!

I'll be updating my progress on this challenge's official challenge page!

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment! If you leave a link to one of your posts, I will probably return the favor! (: