- The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston — Ethan is the Southern Sweetheart that every girl would love to have! He definitely knows how to treat a woman right. You'll love to read about him and wish you had him for yourself!
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell — Levi is the college beau that you wish you could have. He's your roommate's best friend that's always hanging around and always hanging off your every word. He's make your heart race and my palms sweaty, but in a good way that you'll love!
- Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachen Cohn and David Levithan — Dash hates the world, but certainly not Lily! He's a better person when he's with Lily, and isn't that the best kind of person? Even though it's a Christmas book, their romance will make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
- Angelfall by Susan Ee — If you love angels and hot guys, Angelfall is the book for you! Raffe will make your heart pound; he'll make you coo. He's simply the hottest angel out there!
- The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black — Not only can angels be hot but vampires as well! And this one doesn't sparkle! Gavriel is the perfect mix between terrifying and alluring. You just got to love Gavriel!
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo — The Darkling versus Mal. No one can ever choose! Alina has two guys fawning over her; you'll definitely feel the heat during their meetings. This is the perfect paranormal swoon-worthy read for Valentine's Day if you're looking for a book with not only one but two hot guys!
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi — Be prepared to go on an emotional roller coaster with this book! Buckle your sets; you'll need safety! Two hot guys—Adam and Warner—and you just can't decide. You may think you know which side you're on, but then you go on to read the rest of the series, and you're blindsided! Read Shatter Me and find out for yourself who Juliette's heart really belongs to. (PS: Tahereh Mafi is really good at sexy scenes. That's why this book is here. Don't worry; it's still YA. *insert winky face here*)
- Legend by Marie Lu — Day will have you begging for more. With his witty and adorable comebacks, he's the Republic's most wanted criminal while he's June Iparis' most wanted boy... This book will definitely evict some aww's from you and wow you into reading the next book Prodigy!
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer — Kai is in Cinder, but prepare for Wolf and Thorne when continuing with the series! Kai sure knows how to charm his way into Cinder's life unexpectedly, and he'll charm his way into your heart as well! Beware! He's adorable! And a prince!
I hope I gave you guys some ideas on what you'll be reading next to celebrate this day full of love and *sigh* swoon-worthy guys! These books are full of swoon-worthy dudes, and if one doesn't sound interesting to you, just pick another! There are nine books; I think you can find one. ♥
Happy Valentine's Day and happy reading as well! Have fun reading about hot guys!