Sunday, September 1, 2013

Tori's August Wrap-Up / September TBR

I did a lot better with reading this month than I did last month! I read 17 books! I just didn't have a lot going on this month, and reading was extremely convenient for me. I still wish I could've read more. (I clearly have no life.)







16. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (Review to come)
17. Eve and Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate (Review to come)

I suppose that two of them don't count since they were novellas, but still! (I've decided to not review novellas on here anymore. I'll review them on Goodreads though! Just not on here. I don't have enough to say in just one blog post.) And now here are the books I plan on reading next month!




1. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
2. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
3. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
4. City of Fallen Angels by Cassadra Clare
5. The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
6. Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
7. It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han
8. Madapple by Christina Meldrum
9. The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston

As you can see, I really want to read all the Cassandra Clare books again! I can't remember what happened in them really, except for The Infernal Devices trilogy, because I read that during Easter this year. I just want to reread all of her novels in the order that she published them! I just finished City of Bones, so I'm ready to move onto City of Ashes

As for The Moon and More, The Rules for Disappearing, and Daughter of Smoke & Bone, they're library books, and I need to finish them before they're due. It's Not Summer Without You is the second book in the Summer trilogy, which I started this month. 

And there were only two books on my August TBR that I didn't finish. Thirst No. 1 and Madapple. Madapple is on my TBR this month, so I'm going to finish that asap! I'm a hundred pages or so in, but as for Thirst No. 1, it's literally my enemy now. I just couldn't finish it. I wasn't feeling it. I put it on my on-hold list on Goodreads. I just...couldn't. Maybe I'll finish it someday. 

I had screen shot a rant I had about the book last month. I was ranting to Lindsay on Skype, and she thought it was hilarious so I screen shot it. If you're bored, then you can see it. There are spoilers for the first half of the book (that's about where I left off). 

Lol, so yeah. Hopefully I can read all nine of these novels. It'll be challenging, especially with school coming up next month. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! If you leave a link to one of your posts, I will probably return the favor! (: