Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Tori's July Wrap-Up / August TBR

I was a bad girl this month and didn't read a lot. In my defense, I was really busy. Okay, that's a lie. I'm never busy. I seriously don't have a life. I was just too lazy to get to reading. I hope I did okay. Here's what I read though.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1. Stolen by Lucy Christopher
2. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
3. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
4. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
5. The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
6. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
7. Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi
 
 Okay, and here are the books that I plan on finishing/reading next month (August)!

 
 
 
 
 
 
      
 
 
 
 
 
1. Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
2. Treachery by Andrea Cremer
3. Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer
4. Aftermath by Andrea Cremer
5. Through to You by Emily Hainsworth
6. World War Z by Max Brooks
7. Thirst No. 1 by Christopher Pike
8. Madapple by Christina Meldrum
9. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
10. The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa
11. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
 
I'm starting to think that this TBR list is a little too long, and I think that I'm shootin' high for August, but without school and volleyball camp, I think I can do it. It's a little over 2-3 books a week, but I can usually sail through a book in one day if I'm determined and not distracted. I'm a pro procrastinator, and sadly, I procrastinate on books that I don't like. But technically I'm only reading 7 full length novels, because two of them are novellas (about 100 pages, shouldn't take longer than an hour) and I'm already halfway/over halfway through with two of them (Thirst No. 1 and World War Z).
 
Through to You, The 5th Wave, and The Eternity Cure are library books, so I need to get done with those asap. I'll probably finish those before anything else. I really need to just finish off World War Z, because I started that in June. Freaking June. What the hell. That's horrible. I'm just not liking it, to be honest. And I'm not liking Thirst No. 1 either, but I need to just get that one over and done with.
 
Basically, I just hope that I can finish my goal!
We'll see at the end of August, won't we? (:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! If you leave a link to one of your posts, I will probably return the favor! (: