Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Series: Mara Dyer #3
Genre: Young Adult, Paranormal, Romance
Pages: 464
Published by Simon & Schuster on June 3, 2014
The Retribution of Mara Dyer is the last book in the Mara Dyer Trilogy.


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine.

(Technically there is no summary for this book yet.)

I am so excited for the third book in this series to come out! (And the cover. Dear god, that cover is just gorgeous. And the title. The title is absolutely perfect. Hell, trilogy itself is absolutely perfect, gah.) Literally I can barely contain myself. I mean the feeling of completing a series is just so amazing, but I have so many questions that I need answered. The ending to The Evolution of Mara Dyer was basically a huge cliffhanger, and I still don't know what to think about the whole thing.

I'm definitely going to be preordering this online sometime soon along with Allegiant because, yes, I cannot contain myself with that book either. I need them. Now. 

What are you guys (im)patiently waiting for?! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! If you leave a link to one of your posts, I will probably return the favor! (: