Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Lindsay's Waiting On Wednesday: Reborn by C.C Hunter

Reborn by C.C Hunter
Series: Shadow Falls After Dark #1
Pages: 400
Published by St. Martin's Griffin on April 15th, 2014

Summary: Stay tuned for an all-new series about Shadow Falls' favourite vampire, Della Tsang!
Other than that, there is no excerpt but it is coming soon according to the author!










Why I'm Waiting: Even though I've only read the first book in the Shadows Falls series, I loved it and I think a spin off series for Della is one that is not going to fail. Despite most spin offs becoming crash and burns, I think this one can really work because of Della's personality, story, and most of all - she's not some Twilight affected character.

Opinion On The Cover: I have some issues that I'm going to address first. Number one, I don't mean for this to sound racist, so please do not get offended, I remember Della being Chinese, hence her last name and also the problems with her parents in the series. And the girl on the cover - again, not being racist - she does not look that way. Also, her hair was described as black, and here it's brown, even with a tinge of blonde in the front. Now, I know the characters on the cover rarely match the characters in the book, but I think that they at least should have similarities, to which this has none. I think the girl is absolutely stunning along with the cover and font (a huge step up from the other Shadow Falls covers) but since I have no summary to go by, the cover is the only thing I have to nit pick at.

Honestly, I'm really excited for the book, and faults aside, the cover is quite gorgeous. I can't wait for this book to come out and will make sure to finish the Shadow Falls series before it comes out.

What are you waiting on this Wednesday? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! If you leave a link to one of your posts, I will probably return the favor! (: