Monday, January 6, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (1)


Stacking the Selves is a weekly meme created by Tynga's Reviews where you can post a picture of the books you've recently acquired. 

Hey guys! I hope you've had a nice book buying week/month/day/whatever because I've had a spectacular one! Since this is my first time doing an STS meme, I wanted to do something special, so I made a vlog. But...I didn't want to edit it. Plus, my iPhone died before I could get to the ebooks, and I realized most of you won't even watch it. So I scrapped that idea. Anyway, onto the picture of my two stacks of books. Woo. Yeah, I went to Powell's. Such an amazing book buying place! I got all of my books for less than $5 (excluding the Christmas present books) except for Pathfinder, which was $9 for the hardcover. Seriously. Powell's is my new best friend next to Amazon Kindle Daily Deals. (See how our Christmas tree is still up?)

There are two pictures because I wrote this post one day, but then the next day, I bought more books. I was too lazy to compile all the books once again to make a post. I just added the picture.



The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Tiger's Quest by Colleen Houck
Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck
Pathfinder by Orson Scott Card
In the After by Demitria Lunetta
Rich Boys by Jenny O'Connell
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
Tempest by Julie Cross
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler
Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
Pivot Point by Kasie West
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
If He Had Been With Me by Laura Nowlin
Breathe by Sarah Crossan

eBooks: 
Dare You To by Katie McGarry
The Boyfriend App by Katie Sise
Nevermor by Lani Lenore
This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

Library Books: 
Bruiser by Neal Shusterman
Rise by Anna Carey
Ten by Gretchen McNeil
The Fall of Five by Pittacus Lore
Find Me by Romily Bernard

Let me know in the comments if there's any particular book that you want me to read and review! Most likely, I'll make it top priority (;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! If you leave a link to one of your posts, I will probably return the favor! (: